Perugia International Airport Parking
Useful information about airport parking at Perugia Airport
At Perugia Airport in Italy, you can choose where you want to park at the best prices guaranteed, locations, services, and products all in one. Your parking needs are addressed in the most convenient way that you would like.
Whether you travel for most days, the terminal finds it easy to assign you the parking that fits your schedule. It ensures affordability for every customer at the airport around the world. Customer satisfaction and service at its best are given to all clients when you travel through Perugia Airport.
Some parking spaces cater to travelers of all walks. Parking options vary in rates no matter how long or short you park your vehicles in the parking zones.
Perugia Airport has provided short– and long–term parking to everyone and even with persons with restricted mobilities, to assure convenience to all. Traveling to any destination becomes unforgettable as your cars are in good condition.
Here is a comprehensive list of parking options available at Perugia Airport:
- Two car parking lots that are up to 400 parking spaces and with mechanical barriers
- Parking area is open from 6 am to 11 pm, where fees vary
- Short, and Long-term parking is available within a short walk to the terminal; users can have alternative parking to avail of depending on the number of days traveled.
- Free parking is available for less than 15 minutes, so there are no worries about losing parking tickets at the Perugia Airport.
At Perugia Airport, there are ways or options to park as it offers good service and friendly staff, and it also streamlines the reasonability of prices.
Perugia Airport Parking
Address: Via dell Aeroporto, 06134 Perugia PG, Italy
Phone: +39 075 592141
Disabled Parking at Perugia Airport
For motorists with reduced mobility, the Perugia Airport designated 8 parking spaces for easy access and convenience for the clients. There is friendly airport personnel willing to offer services for any parking options.
This guarantees that persons with reduced mobilities have access to short- and long-term parking within walking distance of the terminal.
Moreover, passengers who need special needs can call the airport’s number to arrange for a wheelchair to transport them from the airport to their cars.
It is best to show your disabled person's parking badge so that it is known that your vehicle is allowed to be parked at the designated zone. Reserved parking spaces for passengers with mobilities are usually located near the entrance of the terminal building as possible.
Short-Term Parking at Perugia Airport
Short-term parking is available in 2 parking garages at the Perugia Airport.
You can park your vehicle in one of the many parking spaces for travelers who park their cars while on destinations and return to their fast cars.
It works perfectly with short-term parking for up to one hour. Since parking at the airport is first come, first served, it is best to make reservations. It is also advisable to plan your trip ahead of time.
Free parking is available for short-term or less than 30 minutes.
Long-Term Parking at Perugia Airport
Lond-stay parking is the best alternative if you travel for three days. Additionally, it is cost-effective when you opt this way.
Frequent flyers to and from the airport can buy an annual season ticket for the parking area for reasonable prices.
At Perugia Airport, it is guaranteed that it is safe while you are away, no matter how many days you park your vehicle. The parking attendants and personnel are assured that it is well–taken care of.
Valet Parking at Perugia Airport
Valet parking is an excellent option for passengers with little time to find parking or for individuals who want VIP treatment.
This is also a perfect alternative for passengers traveling with families or small children. Passengers who use this service will drop –off their car at the valet service point, and attendants will park on passengers' behalf whenever this option is available.
Parking fees vary depending on where and how long your travel is. Passengers looking for reasonable parking fees can avail of these parking rates.
Rates for short-term parking
|16 minutes-1 hour||€ 1.50|
|1 hour+||€ 1.50|
|1 day||€ 11.00|
|2 days||€ 11.00|
Rates for long-term parking:
|3 days||€ 7.00|
|4 days||€ 7.00|
|5 days||€ 6.00|
|6 days||€ 6.00|
|7 days+||€5.00 per day|
Rates for valet parking:
- Contact the parking attendants for this service option regarding rates and payment options whenever available.
There are several ways you can transact your payment for parking at Perugia Airport:
- Two ticket machines near the terminal's arrivals zone will allow all passengers to make payments in cash and through Visa or Mastercard credit cards.
- An automated barrier will allow customers to leave after ticket payments.
- Passengers who always travel can avail of the annual season ticket for the parking areas or zones.
- In the terminal building, passengers will find an area for arrivals, another site for departures, an ATM, and currency exchange services.
- Cars or vehicles at the curbside of the airport terminals should never be left unattended for any reason, for they will be towed. They should also not be parked in this area for extended periods.
- There is also an alternative parking option if you pre-booked a car space for your own.
- A flight ticket office is also located inside the terminal.
- Passengers will enjoy the service's great experience and homely feel and save a bit of money on airport parking.
Parking Tips at Perugia Airport
- Perugia and its parking zone can be easily reached by motorcar. Major roads and motorways connect the airport to many significant towns and cities.
- Passengers can reach the Perugia Airport easily by using the A14 Adriatic Motorway and other prominent roads such as the A1 del Sole Motorway and the E45.
- Continually be updated on the city's traffic and weather before setting a trip and avail of the car park services at Perugia Airport.
- Flights may depart earlier or later than expected. Be at the departure area 30 minutes before your flight and arrive at the Perugia Airport one hour early to get your car.
- Plan ahead to access the airport services based on your parking needs. Contact your airline and airport official numbers to inquire about the specific parking service you want to avail of.
- Check the website for available parking deals. There are many discounts and subscriptions you can consider to have a more affordable parking experience at the terminal.
- Airport personnel at Perugia are said to be warm and friendly, with good parking services and a cozy terminal.
- The airport also offers free parking for the first fifteen minutes.
- The payment is governed by self-checkout, and machines do not give change.
- Prepare your baggage items when leaving the parking to avoid delays, as it would hinder your travel experience to its finest.
- Always bear in mind to pay the parking fee when you return to your vehicle in the Perugia Airport parking garage. Keep your parking ticket with you.
For additional questions, clarifications, or complaints, you can call +39 075 592141.
There is an Information Stand at the terminal where passengers can find assistance with any onward transport information, guidebooks, and leaflets. You can find details on tourist attractions and local hotels to stay on after you arrive at the airport.
Car Parks at Perugia Airport
|Name||Address||Opening Hours||On Airport Grounds|
|Parcheggio Non Protetto||06081 Assisi PG, Italy||-||close|
|Aeroporto Internazionale dell'Umbria-Perugia San Francesco d'Assisi||06134 Perugia PG, Italy||-||done|
|Parcheggio scoperto||Via della Rocca, 06083 Bastia Umbra PG, Italy||-||close|
|Parcheggio scoperto||Via Gerardo Dottori, 06081 Assisi PG, Italy||-||close|
|Parcheggio scoperto||Viale della Stazione, 06083 Bastia Umbra PG, Italy||-||close|
|Parcheggio Scoperto||Località Collestrada, 06135 Perugia PG, Italy||-||close|
|Parcheggio scoperto||Via Adelmo Canini, 06081 Assisi PG, Italy||-||close|
|Aeroporto Internazionale dell'Umbria - Perugia San Francesco d'Assisi - P1||Via dell'Aeroporto, 06134 Perugia PG, Italy||Mon-Sun: 06:00 - 22:00||done|
|Parcheggio Non Protetto||Via dell'Artigianato, 06081 Assisi PG, Italy||-||close|
|Via del Castello||06081 Assisi PG, Italy||Mon-Sun: 00:00 - 24:00||close|
|Parcheggio scoperto||Via Siena, 06083 Bastia Umbra PG, Italy||-||close|
|Parcheggio scoperto||Viale della Resistenza, 06083 Bastia Umbra PG, Italy||-||close|
|Piazza del Mercato||Piazza Palmiro Togliatti, 06083 Bastia Umbra PG, Italy||-||close|
|Parcheggio scoperto||06081 Assisi PG, Italy||-||close|
|Perugia-Parcheggio||Via dell'Aeroporto, 06134 Perugia PG, Italy||-||done|
|Parcheggio coperto||06135 Perugia PG, Italy||-||close|
|Parcheggio Scoperto||Viale dei Pini, 06081 Assisi PG, Italy||-||close|
|Aeroporto San Francesco d'Assisi Parc. Autonoleggio||Via dell'Aeroporto, 06134 Perugia PG, Italy||-||done|
|Parcheggio scoperto||06081 Assisi PG, Italy||-||close|
|Parcheggio scoperto||Piazza Edgardo Giacchetti, 06083 Bastia Umbra PG, Italy||-||close|
Map of Car Parks at Perugia Airport
Frequently Asked Questions - Perugia Airport Parking
- Parcheggio Non Protetto - 06081 Assisi PG, Italy
- Parcheggio scoperto - Via della Rocca, 06083 Bastia Umbra PG, Italy
- Parcheggio scoperto - Via Gerardo Dottori, 06081 Assisi PG, Italy
- Parcheggio scoperto - Viale della Stazione, 06083 Bastia Umbra PG, Italy
- Parcheggio Scoperto - Località Collestrada, 06135 Perugia PG, Italy
- Parcheggio scoperto - Via Adelmo Canini, 06081 Assisi PG, Italy
- Parcheggio Non Protetto - Via dell'Artigianato, 06081 Assisi PG, Italy
- Via del Castello - 06081 Assisi PG, Italy
- Parcheggio scoperto - Via Siena, 06083 Bastia Umbra PG, Italy
- Parcheggio scoperto - Viale della Resistenza, 06083 Bastia Umbra PG, Italy
- Piazza del Mercato - Piazza Palmiro Togliatti, 06083 Bastia Umbra PG, Italy
- Parcheggio scoperto - 06081 Assisi PG, Italy
- Parcheggio coperto - 06135 Perugia PG, Italy
- Parcheggio Scoperto - Viale dei Pini, 06081 Assisi PG, Italy
- Parcheggio scoperto - 06081 Assisi PG, Italy
- Parcheggio scoperto - Piazza Edgardo Giacchetti, 06083 Bastia Umbra PG, Italy
- Aeroporto Internazionale dell'Umbria-Perugia San Francesco d'Assisi - 06134 Perugia PG, Italy
- Aeroporto Internazionale dell'Umbria - Perugia San Francesco d'Assisi - P1 - Via dell'Aeroporto, 06134 Perugia PG, Italy
- Perugia-Parcheggio - Via dell'Aeroporto, 06134 Perugia PG, Italy
- Aeroporto San Francesco d'Assisi Parc. Autonoleggio - Via dell'Aeroporto, 06134 Perugia PG, Italy